Club Keys Park
Keys Park is home of Hednesford Town Football Club, and is situated on Keys Park Road approximately 15 minutes from Hednesford Town Centre. The start of Hednesford Town in 1880 were of a modest nature with the club originally playing it’s football at the “The Tins” to the rear of the Anglesey hotel in the town centre.
In September 1904 the Pitmen moved to the Cross Keys ground, a ground situated behind the pub of the same name.
The stadium was completed during the summer of 1995, at a cost of £1.3 million. It’s original capacity was set at 3,500; a smart main stand housing changing rooms, club offices and social facilities, a shallow uncovered terrace on the Wimblebury side of the ground and two identical covered terraces at either end of the ground.